A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Day 17: Kit And Clowder Advent Calendar Free Stamp from Isabel Cristina

 



Hello friends and followers. I don’t know what happened to my bunny. Between my printer ink fading and my needing to take the Animal fur coloring Copic Class this is the scary bunny I ended up with. This image is from Kit and Clowder 2021 Advent Calendar

IsabelCristinaStamps's shop on Etsy 




Day 17: Thank you to Isabel Cristina Stamps for the adorable image. My sincerest apologies on how my bunny turned out. I still need to take the animal fur coloring class. ;( Thank you Alyce for the fun event! 






I entered the challenge at 
Winner Announced in February 6th



I entered the challenge at https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/ 
Challenge ends January 25th- winner announced


I entered the challenge at 



I entered the challenge at 
Challenge ends January 28th- winner announced


I entered into the challenge at
Challenge ends January 27th- winner announced 

3 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Lovely make.. fun in the snow! :-)

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Happy new year and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

creationsnz said...

It's a very cute bunny! A great scene and fun elements. Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy, come back soon. CarolG

Chrissy said...

What a fun scene, I love snowy scenes,great colouring and card design...
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/