A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, January 17, 2022

Prismacolor Pencils on Kraft paper with Maria Castro

 




I was invited to a coloring challenge on New Years Eve. I accepted the challenge at the 2022 Countdown - Color My Moods Coloring Calendar event on Facebook.




 Every hour she would tell us what color to color the next flower so by the end of the night we would have a finished calendar colored up. I had been wanting to try my pencils on Kraft paper. Since I have been mesmerized by the latest art of Dot Painting Mandalas onto Christmas ornaments that I seen posted on Facebook by a friend I have known 35 years. I also searched this craft all over Pinterest I decided to make the center of my flower a mandala pattern. I am very pleased with the turn out of my calendar. 


I entered this calendar in the “Anything Goes” challenge at

https://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Challenge Ends January 20th

Winners Announced



No comments: