A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, January 31, 2022

Happy Birthday with Oddball Art

 


Hello friends and followers! As you can see I have been quite busy in the craft room creating cards using all of the freebies from December! The freebies are still coming along with some fabulous challenge wins which means more images and products from my wins to share with all of you! I had this card already created in my stash only needed to color up the image which I have done this weekend using my Copic markers. 

The beautiful die cut heart is from the January Small Die of the Month club at Spellbinders. Isn’t it pretty! This adorable image is from Oddball Art Co. by Lizzy Love! 

https://www.oddballartco.com/



  Entered this card in the challenge at 





1 comment:

Birgit said...

What a colorful and sweet card! Thanks for linking up to the DRU Challenge. Best of luck to you!