A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Day 17 Kit and Clowder Advent Calendar 2021 event with

 



 Hello friends and followers. I don’t know what happened to my bunny on the first card I created using this adorable image so I had a do over. This image is from Kit and Clowder 2021 Advent Calendar


IsabelCristinaStamps's shop on Etsy 




Day 17: Thank you to Isabel Cristina Stamps for the adorable image. Thank you Alyce for the fun event! 








Entered my card in the challenge at


Challenge Ends February 15th


I entered my card in the challenge at


http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Challenge Ends January 23rd -Winners Announced

I Made TOP 5!


I entered this card in the challenge at 
Ends January 31st - Winners Announced


I entered the challenge at https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/ 
Challenge ends January 25th-Winners Announced

I entered into the challenge at
Challenge ends January 27th-Winners Announced
Stated themselves they not comment on Entries

6 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Angela - love this sledding scene! They look like they're having a blast! Love your layers and fancy borders! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Doris Klein said...

What a fun scene creation! Cute!!!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Pamela Duncan said...

Your layers are a great addition to your coloring. Nice work. Thanks for joining us on Critter Crazy ~ Pam, DT

Cazro said...

Oh this is adorable, so cute and a lovely winter scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. We apreciate you took the time to join us. Hugs. Caz. DT.

Billie A said...

What a cute image and darling card. thanks for sharing over at Sparkles Christmas

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Cute card and adorable image. Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
Tina DT