A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Day 12 of Kit & Clowder Calendar event 2021 with Liringglas Art



Today I am sharing this creation using this fun Reveal Wheel Die from Lawn Fawn Stamps. I just adore it!  Below you will see the other phrases and images I added to my wheel using this image I received on Day 12 of the Kit and Clowder Advent 2021 Calendar event, the image is from Liringlas Art. 

 LiringlasArt's shop on Etsy

 https://www.etsy.com/shop/LiringlasArt


This Snowflake stamp is one in the set of crafty cling rubber stamps called Winter Wishes by 
Our Craft Lounge at


The sentiment used on my Reveal Wheel card are both from a set of clear stamps by Lawn Fawn called Reveal Wheel Sentiments. The word Magical and Fun Filled are from the same set.



This little Santa hat was the perfect filler for in between my sentiments. This clear stamp is from a set by Your Next Stamp called Snow Wonderful. 


Thank you to Alyce for all of her hard work at not only providing Coloring classes, but for the extensive work she put into providing twenty five days of fun! 

Www.kitandclowder.com



I entered my card in the challenge at

https://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/

Ends January 12th -winners announced


I entered the card in the challenge at

https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/

Challenge ends January 11th

Winners announced



4 comments:

Leanne said...

This is so wonderful and glad you played our challenge this week. I like the bow/ribbon nice touch. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely colors on this card -- fun that it is interactive. Thanks for joining in at STB

Darnell said...

How lovely to meet you, Angela, and now I am a follower! Your Lawn Fawn interactive Christmas wheel is so colorful and so fun! The recipient will love it! Thank you for playing with the Krafty Chicks! Hugs, Darnell (January GD)

NanaConnie said...

What a fabulous creation, Angela! Thanks for plating along in our challenge at Creative Knockouts. Hope to see you in our next challenge, too. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT