A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Day 13 of Kit and Clowder Advent Calendar 2021 with Lee Holland

 


Hello again my friends and followers!
 Today I whipped up this card using this adorable image from the Day 13 of Kit and Clowder Advent Calendar 2021 event. This image was a generous gift from Lee Holland Illustrations. 

 leehollandart's shop on Etsy 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/leehollandart




You may have noticed the quilled balloon. I actually made this when I first received my Quilling set at Christmas years ago. It was as good a time as any to give it a forever home on this card. 
 

I thought it would be best to keep my squirrel simple no trying to do up eyes like I tried to do a few cards back. I feel so guilty about how bad that card looks it is in my next print line up to redo that image. Back to this adorable card, I took a picture of the Copic markers used in coloring my image. They will be posted below. 






I entered this card in the challenges at 
Ends January 20th - not seeing winner announcements

I entered this card in the challenge at 
Ends January 16th - I am the Winner! 


I entered the card in the challenge at 
Ends January 11th -Winners Announced on Tab bar not in posts 


I entered my card in the challenge at
Challenge Ends January 18th
Winner announced

5 comments:

Diane said...

Cute card and awesome quilled balloon! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

What a bright & happy card! Love the balloon! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Birthday Balloons’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Barbara said...

This is a colorful card with lots of detail. I love the primary colors they are so festive and your sentiment is special. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Double D Challenge.

Colleen said...

Wow, I am so impressed with all your wonderful layers of bright and cheery colors and designs on your card! And what a clever sentiment too! thank you for sharing this at Seize the Birthday!

Cards By Leona said...

Thank you for entering the DT call at Creative Moments. We will shortly let you know if you have been successful. with best wishes, Leona