A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, January 3, 2022

Day 7. Kit and Clowder Advent Calendar 2021 Free Stamp by Hannah Lynn

 


Sharing another beautiful image I colored and created into a card that was free during the Kit and Clowder Advent Calendar 2021 event. 



Day 7: Thank you Hannah Lynn's Whimsical Adult Colouring for the beautiful stamp! Thank you Alyce Keegan for another fun Kit and Clowder 2021 Advent event!




I entered my card in the challenge at
Ends February 3rd -I won as a Rising Star! 

I entered this card in the Anything Goes Challenge at
Ends January 30th - winner announced

 I entered in the challenges at 
Ends January 10th - winners announced

I enter my card in the challenge at 
Ends January 16th - I’m the winner! 


I was inspired by the winter city scape of the scene from Russian Cathedral, Basil. 

I also entered this card in the challenge at 
winners Announced 


8 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Charming winter scene, Angela! Thank you for sharing your Winter scene with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Love the colorful backdrop! Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Hope to see you there! Good Luck and Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Donna Walls said...

Wow, your coloring is superb! This is a great winter scene featuring a pretty lady in a Russian Cityscape. Thanks for entering your project in our challenge at The Inspiration Station. Donna

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful creation! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
Darlene
INSPIRATION STATION
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

NanaConnie said...

What a great scene, Angela, and your coloring is incredible! I just want to say thanks for supporting our "Anything goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Angela!
Your project is beautifully colored and the composition is on point! I am always happy to run across projects from old "Outlawz" teammates!
Thanks, for inspiring us at A Place To Start!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT






Helen said...

A great image beautifully coloured - great background for our challenge.

Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.

Helen x

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet card! Thank you so much sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round