A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, January 24, 2022

Walk like and Egyptian

 


I have had these images in my stash for many years waiting the perfect papers and card to put them on. These images are from Digistamps4Joy. Unfortunately they are no longer selling their images, but I still adore them and have many more to share from being on their  design team. While making this card a song kept coming to mind, hence the title of this post. 

Colored with markers, it has been so long since I colored the images, that I am not sure which markers I used. 


I entered this card in the FESTIVE FRIDAYS challenges at

Www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com


The Outlawz Challenges has up to 9 challenges all on one site!
 It is FREE to join!
 No more out of date, closed down, or hacked blog links you thought were challenges.

 The Outlawz Challenges  offer prizes for every challenge plus a site wide Inlinks entry that makes it 10 prizes to be won! 
All at one site! 

Really dislike having to search the 100’s of challenges you entered in the last month to see if you won?
 You don’t have to do that at THE OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES!
 We post all of our winners on the main page every month! 
You will never miss out on a prize again!

 Always wanted to have your own library of photos, but didn't want to do the blog thing?
The Outlawz Challenges offers you a personalized page all your own and your very own library to store cards. You can use your library of cards to enter into the challenges.
 You do not need to have a blog! 

Private, Enjoyable community of paper crafters just like you, all at one website!

 Come join us at 


I also entered this card in the challenge at

I entered this in the challenge at
Winners Announced!
I made Top 3 with another card

I entered this in the challenge at

Winners Announced




4 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Such a FUN card Angela! I like the map backdrop. Thank you for sharing your special card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Each month we offer a NEW challenge and I hope you will join us. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant card, I am singing that song as I write! Wonderful details, love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Rebekah said...

What a fun adventurous card! Perfect images and design! Thank you for playing along in Jan's Digital Stamps Anything Goes challenge! ~Rebekah, DT member

valscraftings said...

Awesome card, love it!

Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
Val DT x