A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Color Challenge

Another super fun challenge at Outlawz Girlz This challenge we were to use Copic markers to create either Black & white or Sepia colored image. I was driving down the Oklahoma Kilpatrick Turnpike when all the sudden it hit me! What stamp I was going to use for this challenge!! I wanted to turn around and head back home but I had a 30 minute drive to go pick up my daughter from a friends and then drive back home. As soon as I returned home I started on my card.. It was rearranged only a few 100 times, sentiment or no sentiment just when I thought I would add a sentiment I smudge the ink on it.. and decided to go with the bow. The dress I created using my colorless blender making little circles on it and it created a flowered lace look in my opinion. 

Also entered into the Cupcake Craftroom Challenge

6 comments:

Wordbird said...

Beautiful! Very elegant!! ;D

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much Diana! I really enjoyed this challenge!

Emily D. said...

I really really love this Angela! I had never seen this technique done before until recently. Very cool, and I do think it was a good choice on the image.

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much Emily! I am only beginning to learn all the uses of the colorless blender!! I am starting to like it now!! :D

Dana said...

Very pretty Angela!! I love your ribbon!!
Hugs~
Dana

Angela B. said...

Thanks Dana! I am addicted to that ribbon!! Lol!!