A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Outlawz Girlz - Color Challenge


This weeks Tuesday Color challenge at The Outlawz Girlz was to use the colors coral, black  and white. At first I went through my sea shell stamps but I kept wanting to use baby blues & coral. Finally I decided to emboss this chandelier with my Cuttlebug and then I took a small 1x1 stamp in a coral color and lightly rubbed it across the raised image. Afterward, I used ruby slippers stickles all over the chandelier to make it glisten. on the tibs of the candles and on the glass beads that would hang from the chandelier I used icicle stickles. I embellished with different sizes of pearls to give it more dimension.

2 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Awesome result. The 3d effect makes the chandelier look so real.

Angela B. said...

Thank you Sheetal! Don't forget to send me an address that I can mail your blog candy prizes too! I am thinking you will be pleased! I tossed in some colorful quilling paper package and a snowflake project kit just for your quilling!! But there are also things to do scrapbooking and a couple of Copic markers I bought multiples of. ENJOY!