A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Transparent Copic Coloring at The Outlawz

For the Copic challenge this week at THE OUTLAWZ it is to color a transparent image. I am really new at using my Copic markers, I don't think I have 6 months under my belt. So when I found a YouTube video on how to color transparent images with Copic markers and the tutorial is free well you can guess what a happy crafter I was! I worked on this card today for the challenge. I really like the effect I will definitely use this technique when possible. Ready for my next challenge.. {giggles

2 comments:

Ann said...

Terrific job with the transparent coloring Angela!

Angela B. said...

Thanks so much Ann!! At first I was thinking, oh my what in the heck will I be able to come up with for a transparent image. Then I researched the internet on transparent coloring with Copics and found a youtube video, as soon as I find that video again I will post a link on my blog. She was a great teacher and it was FREE!!