A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, March 18, 2011

CDAC Beaded Stick Pin Swap

 I love the look of these pins on a card in a bow or in a scrapbook. I haven't tried using one myself but it really adds a beautiful touch. This is my first time ever making beaded stick pins and my first time swapping something other than cards. I hope I do not make the other ladies in the CDAC swap disappointed, I really know nothing about bead quality.

 I found these bags in the jewelry making section at my local craft supply store. They were useful!

 Letting my alcohol inks dry. A piece of craft Styrofoam that I stuck in my craft supplies for who knows how long became useful!

A few finished packages for the pin swap, plus some!

2 comments:

Emily D. said...

How super cute!!! I love all of my pins that I have!! I need to make some of my own like this though!

Angela B. said...

Emily it was so fun!! I can't wait to see what everyone else created!!