A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sketch Challenge at The OUTLAWZ

Here's what I came up with for the sketch challenge at Outlawz Girlz for March 2nd entry. I really had something else totally in mind for this challenge but just not the right stamp to use. I need some retail therapy!! It is taking a little more effort to get my creative bug juices flowing again...:) End on a positive note I had more practice using my copic markers!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ang, This isi so cute! Great coloring and I love the square block design! Go girl!!! I'm so happy you are with us at the Outlawz!!!! It's a great group of ladies!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Jennifer! I am very excited to be a part of a great group of crafty peeps! Even more excited that I was able to finish this card and my first DT card!! Yay a group I can feel comfortable in!!! I prefer card making over scrap booking in case any readers were unsure of what I was referring to. ;)

Sheree said...

What a cute card! Love the layout and images... the patterned ribbon really makes it all pop!

Angela B. said...

Thanks so much Sheree! I actually had that small strip left over from a diaper cake I made 3 years ago! I new I saved it for something! {giggles}

Unknown said...

Very cute card and love the sketch! Your colors are bright and cheerful!! Enjoy the day!

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Super lovely card Angela. I love the matching bow and background paper. And the chick is so sweet.