A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, February 21, 2022

Rocket Ship Birthday

 


Hello again friends! 
I am so pleased to share with you this card I made using one of the images I recently won from Polkadoodles!  

Isn’t he adorable! I have some fun rocket ship stickers I received from a pen pal a few years ago and this card was the perfect place to add one. You cannot tell from the photo but not only is there some sparkle on the rocket ship sticker, the paper is also shiny with a foil like sheen to some of the numbers. I actually found this paper at a garage sale, can you believe it? I colored this cutie using Copic markers and the background clouds, and grass were taught in a free coloring class lesson at Kit and Clowder. For years I thought why would anyone need to learn to color, but I took the plunge and I am surprised with all I have learned and so much I still need to learn about coloring. I highly recommend the Kit and Clowder coloring classes! 



I entered this card in the challenges at

I entered this in the challenge at 

I entered in the challenge at

ENTERED THE CHALLENGE AT





2 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a cute card! I love the colors you choose and the patterned paper! Great job! I hope to see your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodkles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

Kim said...

This came out awesome. I love the paper you chose, perfect combination. Thanks for sharing this with us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. We love to see how you use these images.