A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, February 25, 2022

Merry Moose-mas!

 


Hello again my friends and followers!


Today I am sharing another adorable  image from Polkadoodles! It was my final choice of 3 images I won on the DigiChoosday Challenges. You can find the image in their shop at

 Is this not the cutest moose you ever seen! I think so! For my card I am using paper from a great tablet I bought at a garage sale! I love those birds, they were on the tab of the tablet, not sure if they were to be used, but I wanted to use them! I used my wonderful curve dies to get the scalloped snow look, and a die punch for that great sentiment from MHK Designs who are no longer in business. :( I colored this up using my copic markers, added some flower soft to his hat for a fluffy ball and furry trim. I added some white glitter to the trees to give them a Wintery sparkle! You can find this great image and more of the moose series at 

Entered the challenge at




Entered the challenge at

Entered the challenge at



Entered in the challenge at



I entered the challenge at

I entered this in the challenge at



5 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute cute Chrismoose! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace on earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Darlene said...

OMG ... so so cute Angela! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

Lia said...

The moose is so cute! It's an adorable card.
Lia DT POE

samantha's cards said...

What a fabulous Christma card, thanks for playing along with us at THAIC.

Nunzia Carusio said...

Your no-line coloring is amazing and the card is so sweet.
Thanks for sharing it at Polkadoodles and hope to see you again soon.
Nunzia DT