A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Paint the town Red with Polkadoodles on Twisted Thursdays

 

 


Hello again friends, followers and challenge Design Teams! It is time for the final challenge of February, the month of LOVE for Twisted Thursdays at The Outlawz Challenges! 

I want to welcome back thank the sponsor for the month

 


9617036661?profile=RESIZE_400x

Prize: 3 Digis (worth $10) 


We are ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES on Twisted Thursdays! This weeks OPTIONAL Twist is to use the word Love or Hearts! 

Looking forward to seeing you in the challenges at The Outlawz Challenges! We have 9 challenges, with 9 prizes all on one web site. Plus a site wide inlinks for a 10th prize!

 It is free to join us. 

You would have your own page with an album to upload your creations.

 No more searching site after site to see if you won any of the challenges you entered. 

We post the winners right on the main page every month!

 What are you waiting for? 

Come join us at

Www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com




For my card I am not only using this sweet image from Polkadoodles. I love to paint and she seemed like a perfect choice for this weeks twist!

I entered my card in the challenge at

I entered my card in the challenges at




I entered my card in the challenges at



I entered the challenges at


Entered the card in the challenge at



I entered in the 3 Hearts challenge at



I entered the challenge at

7 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Loving all that fabulous red, so perfect for the image!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

meg said...

A beautiful fun image and embossed background,lots of hearts here,thank you for joining in at MMM

Francesca said...

Wonderful card, love the background and the image! Thanks for playing at Digi Choosday!

Michelle said...

Adorable~!! I love the coloring and the heart patterned paper! Great job! I hope to see your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodkles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

Jenny L said...

Hi Angela,
what a very lovely card and such a great design too.
That image is so sweet and I love the wonderful embossed background.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Kathy Krug said...

Such a cute design. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us often.
Kathy
DRU DT

Helen said...

Great card - love your heart background.

Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge.

Helen x