A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Happy Hedgehog from Kit and Clowder

 



Hello again friends and followers!

Today I am sharing this card using this adorable hedgehog image that was given to us in the Kit and Clowder Online Coloring Class group! 

Thank you to Alyce Keegan, for her hard work and dedication at providing us all with such informative classes and wonderful images to color up! 



I entered this card in the challenge at

I entered in the challenge at


Entered this card into the challenge at


I entered the challenge at


I entered the challenge at 


Entered this card in the challenge at 











2 comments:

Heather said...

Awww . . . so cute!! I really like those fun patterns you used! Thank you for playing along with Critter Crazy Challenges.

Pamela Duncan said...

Cute little card image. Thanks for joining us on Critter Crazy Challenge Blog. Pam, DT