A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Bee Yourself!

 

Hey there I am just buzzing in to share this fabulous card using the wonderful hexagon pattern image from Varada Sharma that I received from winning a challenge at the Inspiration Station Challenge. 





I knew just how I wanted to use this image. I have these adorable “Bee” stickers I bought from Tabs Art Shop on Etsy.


TabsArtShop's shop on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/TabsArtShop

 I added the two little bees on the corners and the plump one right near the middle. I could not leave the inside of the card out so I added this adorable bee with a heart design trailing behind on the inside corner of the card. 

I entered the challenge at

I entered my card in the challenge at


I entered the challenge at


Although I know I wont be eligible for a prize since I did not use their image I entered the challenge at


I entered the challenge at


I entered in the challenge at















4 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

What a fun project you have created here. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Lori Podolsky said...

Love your wonderful card, Angela. I also love the black/yellow colours. So glad you joined in the fun on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori - DT

Deborah Wheeler said...

Lovely card Angela. Black and yellow go so well togther and I'm a huge fan of bees! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

Vannessa said...

Fabulous card - love the striking colour combo! Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again!

Hugs, Vannessa DT