A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Polkadoodles Halloween

 


Hello again and happy Monday to you all!

Today I am sharing another adorable  image from Polkadoodles! It was my second choice of 3 images I won on the DigiChoosday Challenges. You can find the image in their shop at

For my card, I played with my Scor-Pal on a piece of scrap black card stock, as well as the top awning of the orange scalloped doily edge, I used a pumpkin Spellbinders folder to embossed the brown design paper, die punched the bats, and the edge of orange card stock, I added this fun striped ribbon, as well as a circle die punch to make this cute 3D pumpkin, the stem I made using my quilling tool. The sentiment is from Gecko Galz I finished  it off with a white pen on the bats eyes.



I entered the challenges at

I entered in the challenges at

I entered into the challenges at

I entered into the challenges at

I ended the challenge at



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a cute card! I love the colors you choose, details, and the layering! Great job! I hope to see your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodkles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

Chrissy said...

Adorable image and gorgeous coloring, fabulous card..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/


Annette said...

Fab halloween card. Love the 3d pumpkin too.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.