Every Friday it is the Copic Color Challenge at THE OUTLAWZ! This cute colorful card was my entry for this challenge. I entered this card into 2 challenges this week. My second entry was where I picked this image up, it is being offered as a free digi for a short time and I entered it in the CDAC Challenge.
I found a tutorial on easel card making and turned the above layout into my first easel card!
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your easel card and the rosette your tag is on. :)
Post a Comment