A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, April 15, 2011

Found my HAPPY PANTS!!


I FOUND MY HAPPY PANTS! 
That's right I was sent an email and it all changed, I went to THE OUTLAWZ. There it was in the Greeting Card Challenge, just under my name it reads Co-leader!!! YAY for me!! IF I wasn't already giving away Blog Candy I would give some away to celebrate my promotion!! Thank you Colleen, The OUTLAWZ, and all of my followers for giving me confidence in creating everyday that I can! :D

I know to some it's just a title, but I take advantage of the joy I find in things. I live each day as it comes, and I really try to enjoy life!  So if you need a pair of HAPPY PANTS which pair would you wear the polka dots or the swirlies? :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Co-leader, that's so exciting and well deserved for you.

I'm glad your day turned around and you found those Happy Pants again.

Hugs, Lori m

Angela B. said...

Thank you Lori for your sweet wonderful comments! :D