I know to some it's just a title, but I take advantage of the joy I find in things. I live each day as it comes, and I really try to enjoy life! So if you need a pair of HAPPY PANTS which pair would you wear the polka dots or the swirlies? :D
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
Friday, April 15, 2011
Found my HAPPY PANTS!!
I know to some it's just a title, but I take advantage of the joy I find in things. I live each day as it comes, and I really try to enjoy life! So if you need a pair of HAPPY PANTS which pair would you wear the polka dots or the swirlies? :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on Co-leader, that's so exciting and well deserved for you.
I'm glad your day turned around and you found those Happy Pants again.
Hugs, Lori m
Thank you Lori for your sweet wonderful comments! :D
Post a Comment