A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, April 22, 2011

Simple, but Clean and Spring!

Hello everyone! Happy Good Friday to you! If your Catholic you can pass your bacon and sausage over to my family they are viscous meat eaters! Lol! I had no clue till a week ago while dining at our favorite Mexican restaurant that they fast for 40 days! No meat! My family would go ballistic! I wish I was kidding if there isn't meat in the meal they are not happy. Not to mention I was also told that Cinco De Mayo is not for them, it is for us just another reason for America to blow money and celebrate. This was told to me by a true native Mexican - American, his mother is still fearing for her life and land in Mexico from all the drug cartel and fighting. I love his stories, he is the friendliest and one of the best waiters I have ever had, and not bad looking. :D Now for some crafty chatter!

Here is my creation for the fun Spring CAS Challenge on Sundays at The Outlawz! I used a layout I found by another CAS creator (Will Provide Link when I find her again). I am still working on using stamps that are not wood mounted. I just cannot seem to get a good stamped image out of them if they are not on a block of wood. Not to mention the sentiment is crooked as well, what do you do? At least I just create for fun with no intention on selling any of my works, that is unless someone actually said they were interested I would be ecstatic!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love CAS cards and that one is so beautiful, Angela! (by the way, the fast is usually only on Fridays until after Easter) but I'm not Catholic anymore. Down here in Louisiana, there are many Catholics and they eat a lot of boiled crawfish - they are really good, too, except now I'm allergic and can't have 'em. Happy Easter!!

Angela B. said...

Thanks Sharon! Our waiter said he eats cat fish or another type fish. We do like our Salmon, trout, and tilapia in my family and fried cat fish! Mmmm mmm!