The freebie image challenges end tonight at CDAC! Here's my latest creations from the freebies!
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Beautiful, love them both! :) Lori m
great cards Angela! Love them both! Bren
Wonderful card. I just love that bunny, so cute!
Thank you so much ladies!! Love all your sweet comments!! Your going to make me start wanting to make more crafty stuff! :D
Do it, do it! I wanna see more! These are grreat!!
Sharon you crack me up! I love your confidence in me!
Post a Comment