Yahoo for me!! I won Top 3 at Sparkles Forum Challenges It has been a while since I have won any challenges. So I am super duper happy that I won top 3 for the Father's Day card I made for my Father.
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great job. Your card is darling!! Hugs~Bren
Post a Comment