Last month, I skipped classes because I have this pet peeve that I need to be uploading my class assignments before the next class which is on the 15th! That means I have 6 days! But, Kit and Clowder is celebrating 15000 members on Facebook, so they have free digi's, classes, oh my goodness so much excitement! I am ready to get this party started! My pencils are ready, my digi image is printed! Fun is about to happen!
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Isn't this cute! I really enjoy making these matchbook tea bag holders. This is themed Halloween for the hostess of the Anysoldier.com...
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Kit and Clowder Classes Begin!
Last month, I skipped classes because I have this pet peeve that I need to be uploading my class assignments before the next class which is on the 15th! That means I have 6 days! But, Kit and Clowder is celebrating 15000 members on Facebook, so they have free digi's, classes, oh my goodness so much excitement! I am ready to get this party started! My pencils are ready, my digi image is printed! Fun is about to happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment