Having so much fun today! So glad I decided to start this class today! I have learned so much already, looking forward to using these techniques on other digi's! Only 6 days left to upload my work and get a chance for a prize in the giveaway! :)
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Isn't this cute! I really enjoy making these matchbook tea bag holders. This is themed Halloween for the hostess of the Anysoldier.com...
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment