Finished Kit and Clowder alcohol background class, but didn't have the refills to use so thought I would color in sections but quickly realized I was not going to have the same effect as Alyce, so then I started added smudges of other colors on top of one another before using the Colorless blender. Ill need more practice with this one! :)
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Isn't this cute! I really enjoy making these matchbook tea bag holders. This is themed Halloween for the hostess of the Anysoldier.com...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment