Today, I decided to catch up on a few more of my Kit and Clowder coloring classes. This is my finished assignment for the August Copic Coloring Class. I had a few issues, an ink blob drop, colored one of her arms as the sky, but hey it's class it doesn't have to be perfect. :)
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Isn't this cute! I really enjoy making these matchbook tea bag holders. This is themed Halloween for the hostess of the Anysoldier.com...
Saturday, September 23, 2017
August Kit and Clowder Class
Today, I decided to catch up on a few more of my Kit and Clowder coloring classes. This is my finished assignment for the August Copic Coloring Class. I had a few issues, an ink blob drop, colored one of her arms as the sky, but hey it's class it doesn't have to be perfect. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment