Taste Of Craftiness
Dabbling in an assortment of crafts
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
All The Leaves Are Brown at Digistamps4Joy
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
S & R's SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
Day 19 Kit & Clowder Advent Calendar Event 2021 with Power Poppy
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
Thursday, August 29, 2013
I'm A WEINER!!!! I mean Winner!!!
I am so excited I made Top 3! For this beautiful embossed, with punched out flowers and a gorgeous digi from the Garden set at Digistamps4Joy!
Artistic Inspirations
W-
Win
ners
Top 3:
Angela B
1 comment:
Margy (DS4J)
said...
Well done, it's a gorgeous card!
August 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well done, it's a gorgeous card!
Post a Comment