A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Toilet Paper Crafts?




In the Cuttle-buggers group at Paper Craft Planet we were challenged to try this technique using toilet paper.You can locate the technique at this website:


http://www.blockheadstamps.com/TechniquesPages/tp-embossedpaper.html

The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug it is called Mary Ann. After mine dried, I used an Inky Roller and ran it through my baby blue stamp pad and just rolled it over the embossed toilet paper. The handmade flower embellishment I won back in the Fall of 2010 at a card challenge site called Simply Scrapping Crafts from the Scrapbook Challenge that a girl named Emily was hostessing. SHe hand made me these beautiful fabric embellishments! 






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Angela, I once moderated a group . We had to make something using toilet paper. I made an image using my stamps. It came out 3 dimensional. I should post a pick on my blog. Might do that later today.
www.JozartInnovativeDesigns.blogspot.com

Angela B. said...

Thank you Josie!! Yes you should post it, I would love to see it! :)