A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, August 18, 2013

New Digistamps4Joy Images!

Heres the latest new release image this Sunday at Digistamps4Joy! She's such a beautiful mermaid! I hope you like the card I made using this image! It has actually been a while since I made a card. I put the paper down and started on some crocheting projects. As usual after a while I get bored of my hobby and have to do something else so here I am making a card. I miss the majority of new release Sunday image release days so I wanted to take part.

Challenges Entered:
  1.  Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - (1st week) Challenge #27: Always Anything Goes (listing ends 30th August 9:00 p.m.)
   2.  Lacy Sunshine - 2W, 3E, SIO, Challenge #15 Digi available. (1st week) - Challenge #14 -Girls, Girls, Girls.

3.  The Squirrel & the Fox - 2W, 2E - (2nd week) Challenge #50 Whimiscal

2 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

so pretty! - I LOVE the torn paper/wave technique!

happyglitzygirl said...

Gorgeous image, great colouring, love it, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde