A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stenciling with Your Spellbinders!





In the Cuttle-buggers group at Paper Craft Planet We were challenged to stencil using your Spellbinders in the Cuttle-bug. For my card I used the stencil shown below. Do you have a Cuttle-bug? Want to know more of what crafty kind of stuff you can do with it? You should join in the challenges at Paper Craft Planet. The Cuttle-buggers are looking for more participants! In my card I used the flower cut border that is at least 3 years old, I cut it when I first received my baby Cricut machine.

 

 To help me with my card making skills. I am currently in Class 3 of Color Me Creative Classes taught by Suzanne Dean. I am learning how to color darker skin tones at the moment and this image I used as a practice piece. I apologize for the novice coloring.. practice makes perfect right! I am really enjoying the classes, Suzanne is a very classy, smart, talented artist and I can say she is an absolute sweetheart; I have met her in person so I can attest to that! 

She has inspired me to want to take my Copics to the next level, after I feel more comfortable with my skills from my classes my goal is to pursue my Copic Intermediate Certification and help other crafters in my area become familiar with using their Copic markers.

Color Me Creative Classroom

Challenges Entered:
  1. Can You Digi It 2W- #42 Lift Me Up* (Week 2)
  2.  Crafty Sentiments W, 1E, SIO - Colourful
  3.  Going Grey With Scrap-Creations 2W2E - Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Week 2)
  4.  Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 2W, must use something at least 6mts old  & state what it is- Embossing (Week 1)
  5.  Papertake Weekly WFlower Power (floral, image,papers,or embellishments)
  6.  Sweet Stamps W1E, SIO, C10 - #131 Anything Goes

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Sweet card, nice frame accenting too! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments for our colourful challenge
Hugs Kelly GDT

Debs said...

Super sweet card.
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh, how cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CYDI? challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, love the shape and image and grosgrain ribbons you used, thank you for playing along with us at decorating ribbon Challenge this week, good luck!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Aweseome creation, I love this cute image and your coloring of it is fabulous! Also love how you have used the Nestie and thanks for the tutorial. I am your newest follower:) Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments!!