In the Cuttle-buggers group at Paper Craft Planet We were challenged to stencil using your Spellbinders in the Cuttle-bug. For my card I used the stencil shown below. Do you have a Cuttle-bug? Want to know more of what crafty kind of stuff you can do with it? You should join in the challenges at Paper Craft Planet. The Cuttle-buggers are looking for more participants! In my card I used the flower cut border that is at least 3 years old, I cut it when I first received my baby Cricut machine.
To help me with my card making skills. I am currently in Class 3 of Color Me Creative Classes taught by Suzanne Dean. I am learning how to color darker skin tones at the moment and this image I used as a practice piece. I apologize for the novice coloring.. practice makes perfect right! I am really enjoying the classes, Suzanne is a very classy, smart, talented artist and I can say she is an absolute sweetheart; I have met her in person so I can attest to that!
She has inspired me to want to take my Copics to the next level, after I feel more comfortable with my skills from my classes my goal is to pursue my Copic Intermediate Certification and help other crafters in my area become familiar with using their Copic markers.
- Can You Digi It 2W- #42 Lift Me Up* (Week 2)
- Crafty Sentiments W, 1E, SIO - Colourful
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations 2W, 2E - Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Week 2)
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 2W, must use something at least 6mts old & state what it is- Embossing (Week 1)
- Papertake Weekly W- Flower Power (floral, image,papers,or embellishments)
- Sweet Stamps W, 1E, SIO, C10 - #131 Anything Goes