A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Floral Letter

Digi  Image "Floral Letter"





It is Wednesday, the day of my first challenge for my new team at Digistamps For Joy! Challenge #50 is all about Spring colors. You must come check out the other designers fabulous creations using Digistamps for Joy images here at Digistamps For Joy! <-- click the link

I do hope you will come and play in the challenge! We look forward to seeing the cards and images you share! :D



Entered this card in a few challenges:
 Shelly's Images

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Angela this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Angela! I love the color combo and beautiful image! Great design!

Angela B. said...

Thanks so much Carla! This is my first card for my new design team! :D Check it out at Digistamps4Joy

Darlene said...

This is a gorgeous creation Carla and I love your color scheme! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! We would REALLY APPRECIATE it if you would recognize & link back to our challenge blog when entering our challenges! Thanks so much and Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Unknown said...

aaaah...I just love the yellow and green colors on this project. So pretty! Thanks so very much for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images.