A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
Isn't this cute! I really enjoy making these matchbook tea bag holders. This is themed Halloween for the hostess of the Anysoldier.com...
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Paper Sack Note Card Set
I found this fun tutorial at Booth #32! It is a note card set with envelopes all wrapped up as a birthday gift set. I couldn't resist trying it out so this is my first attempt at this project. I embossed each card with a different embossing folder from the Cuttlebug.
For this card I received the ribbon out of my husbands fancy cigar box. :D The embossing folders are all Cuttlebug folders. The sentiment is Stampin Up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful notecard set ,love the colours,a great idea....
Mandy x
Thanks so much Mandy! This was a fun quick project! I could see kids making these for mother's day gifts! Such a fun project!;)
Post a Comment