A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Devil in Me


I was inspired to make this Halloween card for the CMC (Color Me Creative) Copic Challenge as well as submit it for as many more challenges as I can. :D They are so fun and even more fun when you win prizes! I have invested in a lot of Copic markers in the past year since I discovered them. I realized today I have another duplicate, I thought for sure I doubled checked them. I really love challenges that force me to use the Copics and practice up. 
With Halloween around the corner I have been anxious to use my She Devil. I bought it in a set at Anita B Stampin's store. Very cute stamps they have! I topped her off with Glossy Accents to  give her fork, red suit, lips and horns a shiny wet look. The sentiment came in the set. I used  punches and a decorative border stamp that was Stampin Up. The mummy is a Stampabilities stamp.


I have submitted this card for the following Challenges:

CMC Copic Color Challenge
DIGI Stamps4Joy
Craft Us Crazy
Secret Crafter
Lexi's Creations
Creative Card Crew
Papertake Weekly Challenges
Fun With Shapes & More
Stampin For the Weekend
Forever Night
Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...