A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What is Paper A La Mode?


What a fun unique challenge at The Outlawz. The Paper A La Mode group have put together a fun challenge this last Saturday. You might want to get over there and check it out you have till this Friday to enter your card for this challenge! Hurry! :D

For my card I was determined to use one of my Ippity stamps from Rona. Then it was all about coordinating everything around the stamp. The background paper was also from Rona. The white picket fence and the square doily were both cut on my Cricut machine. I used Tim Holtz distress ink on the edges. The white flowers are a EK punch, the sentiment piece is also a punch, the stamped frame and sentiment is all from Stampin Up. To top it off I added the yellow paper and the brown ribbon. 

Also entered into these challenges:

StempelTräume

Ribbon Carousel 

Creative Card Crew 

Our Craft Lounge 

Crafty Boots 

Stampndoodle 

Papertake 

Craft Your Passion 

Crafting When We can

Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...