A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, May 9, 2011

Toadily Happy Easel Card

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! Whether your a new Mother, a grandmother, or maybe your babies are furry friends. I hope you had a fulfilling and happy weekend! But now my favorite day of the week is here! It is Monday! Woo-Hoo! What is so great about Monday, you ask. It is time for the Greeting Card Challenge at The Outlawz! Once again I have created a card using scraps. This time my scraps are from frogs that I cut out last Spring 2010. I have been going crazy over what I have learned over the past month. I learned how to whip up an easel card and I had no idea how easy it is! I was so intimidated by the project. Now I can't stop wanting to make another and another!  I do hope you will consider joining us over at The Outlawz and show us your stuff! :D

May Prizes at The Outlawz!

$50.00 gift certificate! Please visit the Oozak.com by using the blinkie above.


 
$25.00 gift certificate (store merchandise only).



Color Me Creative Classroom
One Copic Class of your choice!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute, cute card!!! love that you used the negative of you cutout frogs!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Brenda! I like to use each scrap to its fullest! Lol! Not much into buying more and papers when I have so many to go through and very little space for my crafting. So I save everything in hopes to find a use for it and once again my pack rat skills have paid off! :D

Anonymous said...

How adorable, love this idea, such a cute card. I'm like you on the limited space and few papers, I save my scraps to use too. :)

Trina said...

What a cute, creative way to use scraps! The googly eyes are perfect!

Anniebee said...

This is a really cute card, Angela! I don't think I have ever seen a tall easel card like this but I really like it! I think I'm going to have to try one for myself. I'm a paper saver and hoarder so I always have tons of little scraps to use on my cards.It's a good thing I had a good stash too because I lost my job last August and haven't found a new one yet. That means no budget for crafting so all the bits and pieces have come in very handy lately.

Anniebee

Angela B. said...

Thanks Lori, Trina, & Anniebee for the comments! I'm so sorry to hear about your job Anniebee. I closed my business about 6 years ago and have been relying on my hubby for my crafty $$$. He goes through money like oxygen so I try to save where ever I can and if that means reinventing a new life for something then I will do it! :D

Gina K said...

Cute! I love the frogs!

Angela B. said...

Thanks so much Gina!