A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, May 13, 2011

Anysoldier Summertime Fun Card Swap


Received my set of cards back from the Anysoldier Summertime Fun/ Memorial Day card swap! Such a special group of men & women that share their cards and letters for each of us to send to our soldier units of choice. The swaps really bring me great internal happiness to know I am helping make someone's day a little brighter. When you are a stay at home mother yet the kids are teenagers it really helps in any way that you can to try and regain some self worth by helping so many others. I have really enjoyed making cards and sending packages to our military servicemen and women it has really brought me some inner peace as I hope it has brought them some happiness as well.

No comments: