A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, May 23, 2011

Greetings Challenge May 23


That's right it is time for this weeks Greeting Card Challenge at THE OUTLAWZ with some amazing prizes up for grabs by just entering the challenge! A lot has been going on these last few weeks of school, and this week I was promoted up to Greetings Design Team Leader! I know it is so very exciting for me! I had to celebrate with a few cocktails. I am nervous, just a little, but very pumped up over it! We also gained two more ladies to the team that are SUPER talented, Dana & Crystal!  You will find a link to all of the teams designers at The Outlawz right here on my blog in the right tool bar just scroll down till you find blog roll with pics of the latest projects posted by each designer.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Angela, what a fabulous card. Love the black and white, with a touch of red. That Flower is fabulous!
hugs, Bren

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much Bren for your sweet comments you made my day! I wasn't real happy with this card I threw it together so quickly.