A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Here it is my first handmade card of 2015! My first challenge card as well! It is a Thank You card and the inside reads: You are suc...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
-
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Wedding Photo Scrapbook
Saturdays at The Outlawz Girlz is their weekly Scrapbook challenge. This is my first photo scrapbook page. I won a Love themed scrapbook album kit at Simply Scrapping Crafts from a blog hop or card challenge entry. My mother never had a wedding album book, although she passed away 9 years ago her birthday is this month on January 26th and I wanted to do something in her memory. She also divorced my father when I was 8 years old, so I guess this is really for me but in her honor. There is a not a day that goes by that I do not think about my Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment