A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Postcard Scrapbook for a Soldier



Here's a peek at my first scrapbook ever! Just a peek since I cannot put everyone's addresses and info for the whole world to see, but you get the idea! I made this for my husband's cousin's son who is currently in the Army serving in Iraq driving a truck delivering supplies. It was a great project idea suggested by Debbie McCormick at Anysoldier.com that  a few of us trade postcards and try and get all of them from across the nation. I had enough to make a book and it seemed all I had received so I put the book together. The postcards were photo copied and the copy is permanently attached into the page but the postcards themselves are actually removable unless they were blank then they were permanently attached. I would like to thank Amy at Anysoldier for sending me all the wonderful stickers to place in this album!  I hope to get this book bubble wrapped this week and sent to the family in Denver, Colorado!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Angela, what a lovely gift & it's hard to believe this is your first scrapbook :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Angela B. said...

If you seen the stacks of papers and photos I want to put into a scrap book you would believe...lol! I have so many more to make!