A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Clear Stamps Greetings
Not much to this card, I know. I was trying to make it resemble a present. Inside it is stamped with Thank You. I am sending this as a little insert of thanks for the Hostess of the July 4th Anysoldier.com card swap. The roses are my mother's rose bushes after she passed away of colon cancer I transplanted 3 bushes into my yard. So far only two bushes have survived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment