A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
Thursday, April 8, 2010
"Toadily Happy" Frog Cricut Card
I made 20 cards for the anysoldier.com Summer card swap. This card was so fun to create! I used inkscape to trace bitmap images of cattails, the lily and the lily pad and then opened them into SCAL or Sure Cuts A Lot program then for the frog I used someone elses's frog svg file I downloaded for free from the internet somewhere. I used Wedding Cricut cartridge for the tag and Penny Black Toadily stamps collection for the flies and the words toadily happy. I decided I didn't like the cattails in the end and I also glued jiggly eyes on the finished card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment