A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I discovered Inkadinkado stamps!

It all started one morning while I was searching the internet for some 4th of July card inspiration. I have noticed how some handmade cards have stamped colored images and it seems to be a big thing among card makers. I admit I thought it looked a little more professional than just using cut papers and forming them into a layout. So I took a trip to my local arts & crafts store which is Hobby Lobby. I bought my first set of Inkadinkado Toadily Happy set of frog stamps. I played with a few stamps but something made me want more stamps. I took another trip to Hobby Lobby and bought another set of stamps. Before I new it i was searching Ebay. Yes Ebay. I know I am in trouble now. I won my first two sets of Inkadinkado stamps. I am waiting on their arrival to my doorstep. Projects will be posted as they are finished.

No comments: