A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Scrapper's Delights July Freebie


Hey friends and followers!
This weekend I wanted to get those images I have been meaning to color up placed onto some cards. This little cutie is from Scrapper's Delights. 

The fabulous papers, with the lobsters on them is from Fun Stampers Journey.


My Fun Stampers Journey Coach who graciously provided me with the papers is 

Erica Falk-Huzar


 Lastly the background with the beach huts and ocean scene is from Andrea Norris at Sheepski Designs. I found that awesome anchor ribbon at Wal-Mart, it was an impulse buy. 


The image and background scene were colored using my Copic Markers, and I really plan to try to get in the habit of recording the colors I have used with my Neenah Classic White papers for you.  If all goes well it will be something like this:

Image Name
Paper Used
Copic Markers Used
Skin:
Hair:
Dress:
Shoes:
Sand:
Huts:


It is my goal, but requires me to actually pay attention the markers I grab up. ;) I hope you have a lovely week.  

No comments: