Here is my second card for being a Guest Designer at Lady Anne's Challenges! The sponsored images are from Bugaboo Stamps! Isn't it so festive and wonderful!! Thanks so much for stopping by and do leave me some love!
A Little Taste of Everything!
THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!
Monthly Top Posts
-
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP! “Haunted Hop” Hi everyone! Thanks for playing along in our September blog hop! The Blog H...
-
Digi at Digistamps For Joy Digistamps For Joy has another fun image and challenge for you! This week the theme is All The Leaves Are ...
-
Thank you to Power Poppy for this beautiful image You can this image and more at https://powerpoppy.com/ And thank you to Alyce with Kit a...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Angela, your colours are so rich and vibrant in this card. I love how you coloured the leaf bag. Bravo and congratulations on your GD spot at Lady Anne's. Hugs, Teresa
Thank you Teresa! My CMC classes are paying off outside of class that is. Seems when I have to do it it looks awful but when I color on my own I do pretty good. :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love!
Post a Comment