A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Holidays Card Swap


Another great card received from the September Holidays Card swap over at Paper Craft Planet! This card is from the fabulous card designer Claire! I love card swaps! What a great way to rid me of some of my card stash! I don't know enough people to mail my cards out to, that is why I joined swaps to mail cards to soldiers and that kicked off my paper craft addiction, but after many swaps and joining challenges the cards are not leaving my possession fast enough. The goal was not to have more boxes of stuff stashed in the closet...lol! Unlike some card makers I do not feel confident with my card making abilities to advertise to sell cards that I have made, maybe someday. I have sold cards but as a fundraiser for Backpacks for Children, for this causeI refused to make a profit. :)

No comments: