A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, February 11, 2012

House Mouse - Mice Are Hungry Too!


Oh my talk about cutest littlest mouse ever, don't ya just love the mieces to pieces!! Look at the card & recipe I received from Germany! I love how Maria turned her card into a piece of cheese!! This was perfect since the recipe for the swap at Paper Craft Planet had to consist of cheese in it. Maria was so sweet to include a magnet she had made of Germany, it is the coolest!! My fridge loves it!





2 comments:

Darlene Lyons said...

That is so cute! I love how you used the cheese as the card! I followed you from Outlawz, thanks for the warm welcome and gift!

Angela B. said...

I wish I could take credit for this adorable card, but I placed a link to Maria's page the maker of the card.