A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Eagles Soar in the Creative Freebie Challenges


If you know me, you know I love the outdoors. I most especially love photographing  birds. It is a frustrating hobby at times chasing a bird around a tree or across a state park trying to get that great shot only for the bird to fly away on you, or you have your klutz moment because you had the camera in your face and wasn't watching where you were going. 

The Eagle in the photograph  in my card above was drawn by Anne Fenton for the Creative Freebie Challenge over at The Outlawz. It reminded me of our trip to the boundary waters of Canada/United States by way of Ely, Minnesota and we took a john-boat out on Fall Lake and spotted an eagles nest. I took as many photos as I could of the eagle and its nest. If you would like to have beautiful images like this to use for your cards and projects you should come play in the Creative Freebie challenges!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is beautiful, Angela! Love the scene you have created!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card. I couldn't get mine to print dark. Yours is beautiful, love how you colored it. Fabulous card.

Angela B. said...

Thanks so much Lorraine & Linda!