A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My 1st BLOGIVERSARY CANDY!!


It went by so fast!! It has been a year now that I have started blogging. I came up with the name OK Cricuteer when I started making cards for the soldiers using my Cricut cutting machine and I seen that others called themselves Cricuteer's so I thought that OK Cricuteer was fitting at the time. I have always loved writing in a diary or journal and now with the computer age I can do that via the internet. What fun! It is a little different than the days of when I had a diary, oh boy weren't those the days. The day my boyfriend decided it was his given right as my boyfriend to read my diary, and get mad at me for my written feelings. He was such a great guy (NOT!) taking my diary and destroying every ounce of memories that I held dear to my heart. Obviously didn't care about me enough to not be so intrusive. I new the day I broke it off with him it was the best thing I could have done for myself. 
So back to the fact that this day is my 1 year anniversary of blogging! What to do! I want to give away something special to my readers so for one month I will be taking the names of anyone who leaves me a comment on this post and on March 5th I will draw a name and I  will announce the WINNER of my surprise BLOG CANDY! 
The blog candy will be craft related, might be new Stampin Up products, Copic markers, scrapping supplies might be all of the above!  

So don't forget to leave me a comment!
Post a Comment